Tobie Grant Manor is an established neighborhood located in a park-like setting. The complex, consisting of 104 prairie-style single and duplex buildings, covers 55 acres in central DeKalb County. Tobie Grant is convenient to Decatur, Tucker, and Stone Mountain, and is also accessible by MARTA's bus system.
Tobie Grant has many features which help define a sense of community, including proximity to the neighboring Tobie Grant Library, Recreation Center and Library, pool, as well as a community garden where residents can reserve their own spots for the growing season.
Families prefer Tobie Grant for its after school programs, as well as activities throughout the year for people of all ages. Special events are also held throughout the year for residents of all ages.
Rent is affordable based on a resident's income. Apartments are available for families, seniors and the disabled.
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Energy Efficient Central HVAC/Heat Pumps
- Wheelchair Accessible Apartments Available
- After-School Programs for Youths, Including a Computer Learning Center and More
- Employment & Training Specialist on Staff
- Resident Services Activities for All Ages
- Tobie Grant Recreation Center and Library Located Adjacent to Property
- Community Garden
- Located on MARTA Bus Line
The Tobie Grant Manor Apartments Management Office is located at 3218 Tobie Circle, Scottdale, GA 30079.